The Tactical Game Plan

This forum is dedicated to the devoted tactical action gamers. Call of Duty lovers join T.G.P. for all of the latest gaming news!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:39 am

TGP Affiliates

General Chat Forum .The Music Club Forum TopSite

The Laser Printing Process

The Tech Wiz
    Noob
    Noob

TGP$ : 10

The Laser Printing Process

Post by The Tech Wiz on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:15 pm

MEANING OF LETTERS(REMEMBER THIS)
    C - Cleaning
    C - Conditioning
    W - Writing
    D - Developing
    T - Transferring
    F - Fusing

SLIGHT DESCRIPTION
    C - toner scraped off
    C - prepare for the new image
    W - a laser is shot to the drum, writes the image
    D - toner is transferred to the drum
    T - image is transferred from drum to paper
    F - the melting (fusing) of the toner to the paper

CLEANING THE DRUM: The drum is photosensitive and MUST be physically and electrically cleaned. You should use a Rubber Cleaning Blade & Erase Lamp to clean properly.

CHARGING THE DRUM: Primary Corona wiring is used to charge the drum. (UNV) Uniform Negative voltage is created ranging from 600 to 1000 volts of electricity.

WRITING THE IMAGE: The laser creates a postive charge of electricity to the drum which is your image

DEVELOPING THE IMAGE: Toner particles are charged negatively these particles are drawn to the postive charged areas located on the drum.

TRANSFERRING THE IMAGE: The image is transferred from the drum to your image. The corona now puts a postive charge on the paper. This is why your paper should never be smooth it should be slighly rough to the fingertips.

FUSING THE IMAGE: The toner you buy from the store is mostly plastic. The paper with your image goes through two rollers, a heated roller with a nonstick material so it only takes on sheet of paper. The other roller is a pressure roller which melts the toner onto the paper.

Gamer Pro
    Technical Support
    Technical Support

TGP$ : 163

Re: The Laser Printing Process

Post by Gamer Pro on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Nice thread I'm glad somebody is good with printers. Everytime I use one I break it or get frusturated!

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:08 pm