The Tactical Game Plan

This forum is dedicated to the devoted tactical action gamers. Call of Duty lovers join T.G.P. for all of the latest gaming news!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:39 am

TGP Affiliates

General Chat Forum .The Music Club Forum TopSite

Build PCs _ Your one stop for building PCs

poush
    Private
    Private

TGP$ : 21

Build PCs _ Your one stop for building PCs

Post by poush on Tue May 01, 2012 12:42 pm

Site Name: Build PCs
    Site URL: http://www.buildpcs.com
    Description: A community for custom PC builders and gamers to discuss their rigs and improve their knowledge of the art.
    Your Name on the Board: Poush

Hey Everyone,

I hope you're having an awesome day. So we launched Build PCs earlier this week and it's been a blast thus far. We are always looking for more people to share our experience with, and hopefully even gain some in return.

Forum
    As a part of the gaming community we know the pride that comes with a sweet rig, and the love that went into its creation. If you want to show off your own PC, or find new ways to improve your build, our forum is the perfect place to go.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Super Web Contest
    Right now we are hosting a contest on the forum for the first 3 users to reach 1000 points.
    This is the first of many activities we'll have, and you will always have the chance to win.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Check out details of this month's contest here, and find out how you could win a domain and 5 free months of hosting!

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:31 pm