The Tactical Game Plan

This forum is dedicated to the devoted tactical action gamers. Call of Duty lovers join T.G.P. for all of the latest gaming news!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:39 am

TGP Affiliates

General Chat Forum .The Music Club Forum TopSite

Join Tactical Game Plan And I Will Join Your Forum! [No Questions Asked!!!]

Administrator
    Administrator
    The BOSS
    The BOSS

TGP$ : 594

Join Tactical Game Plan And I Will Join Your Forum! [No Questions Asked!!!] Empty Join Tactical Game Plan And I Will Join Your Forum! [No Questions Asked!!!]

Post by Administrator on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:08 am

Hello my name is Will, I'm the forum owner of tacticalgameplan.forumotion.com! Recently I've been working on making the forum user friendly and have been looking for opinions to help more users join. I will cut right to the chase, my forum is still very small, lacking user activity. I'm looking to expand T.G.P. into a community website where users post daily. So, in other words I would like to set up some sort of a system where if a user joins my site, I will join theres or the other way around. I would like to have regular users register to this forum but I will also join your forum if you are inactive. Basically since Forum Motion's "post exchange" is worthless and doesn't work at all I've decided to make a system of my own. If you join "tacticalgameplan.forumotion.com" I will register to your forum no matter what categorty or domain you have. Also, if you decide to become a regular user I will match or exceed the number of posts/threads you create on my forum. If anyone is interested please register and private message Ghost Smoke the forum administrator. Attention: The Tactical Game Plan is currently looking for help such as Administrator, Global Moderator, Forum Moderator & Technical Support. No skills required, just join and message me for details.

Thank you,

Ghost Smoke
    T.G.P. Site Owner

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2019 4:00 am