The Tactical Game Plan

This forum is dedicated to the devoted tactical action gamers. Call of Duty lovers join T.G.P. for all of the latest gaming news!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:39 am

TGP Affiliates

General Chat Forum .The Music Club Forum TopSite

The Ghost Perk

Administrator
    Administrator
    The BOSS
    The BOSS

TGP$ : 594

The Ghost Perk Empty The Ghost Perk

Post by Administrator on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:39 pm

The Ghost Perk Perk_ghost_256
    The Ghost Perk Perk_ghost_256_pro

What exactly does "Ghost" do for you? This perk allows you to remain hidden from enemy spy planes. The one word that describes the "Ghost perk" the best is OVERUSED! Call of Duty Black Ops recently made a option under "Core" named "Express" this option allows you to bypass playing with people who use "Ghost."
    On larger maps such as "Hotel" or "Silo" this perk remains the very best! Once you've played CoD long enough you realize "Ghost" does you know good on small maps such as "Nuketown." When playing small maps like that it is advised and recommended that you use either "Flak Jacket" for explosive protection or "Hardline" to earn killstreaks one kill sooner.
    It's pointless to use "Ghost" without the suppressor attatched to your gun. While the "Ghost" perk allows you to be hidden, as soon as you shoot without the silencer you appear as a red dot on the opposing teams mini-map. As we all know the good players all attract to red dots on there map so I recommend the suppressor! I have prestiged 15 times and I've been killed most by players using "Ghost" and the silencer.
    "Ghost Pro" is a very useful addition to online gameplay. To unlock the pro version of "Ghost" you must get twenty kills while the opposing team has a spy plane in the air. The most difficult challenge to unlocking this is destroying 30 opposing planes with any non-killstreak launcher. I recommend the "Strela 3" because of it's quick and precise accuracy. Once you've unlocked "Ghost Pro" you don't appear as a red cross-hair to Chopper Gunners & Hueys! Also, your gamertag does not appear of your head during live gameplay, making it easier to hide or look like a deadbody to noobs. I recommend this perk for anyone trying to get more kills and less deaths.
    This article on the "Ghost" perk was created for "http://tacticalgameplan.forumotion.com." I hope this helps for all of my members and guests who just want advice from somebody who knows Black Ops very well!

WRITTEN BY: GHOST SMOKE
    DATE: OCTOBER 8th, 2011
    TIME: 12:39 P.M
    blackops89
    blackops89
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

TGP$ : 280

The Ghost Perk Empty Re: The Ghost Perk

Post by blackops89 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:29 am

This is a great description of ghost!

Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:18 pm