The Tactical Game Plan

This forum is dedicated to the devoted tactical action gamers. Call of Duty lovers join T.G.P. for all of the latest gaming news!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:39 am

TGP Affiliates

General Chat Forum .The Music Club Forum TopSite

Adult Swim

blackops89
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

TGP$ : 280

Adult Swim

Post by blackops89 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:26 am

I really like the program and the times of the programs just making a thread for props to all Adult Swim shows [ Evil or Very Mad EXCEPT THE ANIME Suspect ]
    Demon_skeith
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

TGP$ : 85

Re: Adult Swim

Post by Demon_skeith on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:25 am

it's alright, don't care for their hate on anime specially since it was anime that gave it life.

But it seems their recent shows get stupid and stupider.
    Administrator
    The BOSS
    The BOSS

TGP$ : 594

Post by Administrator on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:01 pm

Yeah the anime is pretty good I like that it's on once a week. I prefer the orignal cartoons over the anime but the anime is definiatly better and makes more sense than a lot of these new shows coming out!

Big Bang
    Corporal
    Corporal

TGP$ : 45

Post by Big Bang on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:07 pm

blackops89 wrote:I really like the program and the times of the programs just making a thread for props to all Adult Swim shows [ Evil or Very Mad EXCEPT THE ANIME Suspect ]
    The only thing which I watch from Adult Swim is Robot Chicken and that's when I randomly stumble upon the channel, Wink

The other shows are just a waste of time for me. I prefer watch South Park, which shows around the same time around my area.
    If it's not that, then I'll maybe watch a few episodes of Futurama or Family Guy.
    Demon_skeith
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Demon_skeith on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:44 am

Big Bang wrote:
    blackops89 wrote:I really like the program and the times of the programs just making a thread for props to all Adult Swim shows [ Evil or Very Mad EXCEPT THE ANIME Suspect ]
    The only thing which I watch from Adult Swim is Robot Chicken and that's when I randomly stumble upon the channel, Wink

The other shows are just a waste of time for me. I prefer watch South Park, which shows around the same time around my area.
    If it's not that, then I'll maybe watch a few episodes of Futurama or Family Guy.

robot chicken has been going down hill if you ask me, the old ones still make me laugh while the new ones make me smile at best.

And I hope you watch the venture bros, a very epic cartoon on [as]
    Administrator
    The BOSS
    The BOSS

TGP$ : 594

Post by Administrator on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:50 pm

I like the Venture Brothers as well and I agree DS Robot Chicken has been going downhill the episodes get more hard to follow and story lines have went to shit. I like South Park to Big Bang, it's my favorite show on TV. Although I like South Park even there storylines have gone to shit. But the episode about new music sounding like shit, now that was a funny episode!

Demon_skeith
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Demon_skeith on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:01 pm

new robot chicken tonight, if I don't get a few laughs from this season I'm going to stop watching it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:46 pm