The Tactical Game Plan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Tactical Game Plan

This forum is dedicated to the devoted tactical action gamers. Call of Duty lovers join T.G.P. for all of the latest gaming news!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 187 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:39 am

TGP Affiliates

General Chat Forum .The Music Club Forum TopSite

2 posters

When & Who Created Xbox 360?

Administrator
    Administrator
    The BOSS
    The BOSS

TGP$ : 594

When & Who Created Xbox 360? Empty When & Who Created Xbox 360?

Post by Administrator Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:41 pm

The Xbox 360 was created by a team of members from Microsoft Coorporation, a well known member of the team was Sheamus Blackley. Xbox 360 wasn't made by any one individual, it was made by a team on November 15th, 2001.
    USED: $130 4gb Falcon White console
    USED: $275 120gb Resident Evil red console
    USED: $250 250mb (The Latest Model black console[With Wireless Connection])
    USED: $475 250gb (Latest Model white console[No Wireless Connection])

NEW: $365 4gb Falcon White console
    NEW: $550 120gb Resident Evil red console
    NEW: $300 250gb (The Latest Model black console[With Wireless Connection])
    NEW: $550 250gb (Latest Model white console[No Wireless Connection])

TROUBLESHOOTING PROBLEMS
    Posted by John on May 12th, 2011

Looking for Xbox 360 Troubleshooting tips that will help you to successfully fix your console so you can get back to gaming again? If you’re here because your console is having some kind of error or problem, then you’re on the right place. I will share great Xbox 360 Troubleshooting tips with you so you can get your console fixed with success.

Xbox 360 Troubleshooting – What To Do?

When your Xbox 360 has some kind of a problem or an error, the first thing which you have to do is to find out whether the problem is hardware or not. This is crucial when it comes down to fixing your console.

To find out whether it’s a hardware problem, do the following:

1 – Take out all cables, and plug them back in.

2 – Carefully take out your hard drive, and place it back into your console again.

3 – Restart your console.

If the error still exists after this, then it’s high likely that the problem on your console is hardware based. Keep in mind that this sounds more serious then it really is. Usually, in 90% of the problems there’s a small chip or screw loose which needs to be attached properly again. With the right help, this is fairly easy.

What To Do Now To Fix The Xbox 360 Troubleshootng Problems?

You have 2 more options left. The first option is that you send your console back to Microsoft. While this sounds like a great option, it’s the total opposite. Sure, it sounds great because it’s an easy fix, but is it worth it? When you go for this and you have an expired warranty you’ll have to pay $140. Also, the waiting time is pretty long. It takes 2-6 weeks before the repairs have been completed.

If you want to get back to playing games again, today, then this option is definitely not something that you would like to go for, right? If this is the case, then the only option that’s left is to actually perform a quick fix to your console by yourself.

To do this, you don’t need excessive technical skills. All you need is something that guides you through every step to take. Therefore it’s highly suggested that you start using a step by step Xbox 360 repair guide.

A repair guide provides you with all information that you need to know in order to fix any problem on your console. It contains readable and video instructions which make it even easier.

Why don’t you take a look at this step by step repair guide? Visit: Xbox 360 Repair Guide

The great thing about fixing your Xbox 360 troubleshooting problem yourself, is that you don’t have to pay $140 and that you don’t have to wait for weeks. In fact, doing this can bring your console back alive within a few hours from now. Sure, it requires effort, but it’s worth it, especially if you consider how much money you could save.

My Xbox 360 Console Keeps Freezing
    Posted by John on May 9th, 2011

Have you been saying My Xbox 360 Keeps Freezing up, lately? If you are then you have come to the right place. In this article, I will provide you with some tips which you can use to overcome this annoying problem. Read on. They just might help you.

My Xbox 360 Keeps Freezing – What To Do If This Happens

So, you’re a certified Xbox 360 fanatic! And you know what? I am not that surprised that you are. After all, Xbox is not considered as one of the top gaming consoles ever for nothing.

The Xbox has the most excellent array of games with the most awesome graphics, and game plots that one game can ever have.

However, this console seems to be encountering some problems lately. And if your question to yourself is always “why my Xbox keeps freezing” – don’t worry. There are actually many tips which you can follow to solve this problem.

Why My Xbox 360 Keeps Freezing Up – Why Does It Do This?

There are many reasons why an Xbox console freezes up. However, one of the most viable reasons is overheating – which is traceable to the location and smaller size of the Xbox’s cooling unit.

Hence, if the console is heating up – then the next reasonable step to do is to cool it down. It is actually as simple as that. How? Here are some things that you might want to do if you encounter this problem:

Turn Your Console Off

Overheating is caused by playing for a long period of time. Hence, if your console is showing some signs of this condition – you might want to turn your console off to let it cool down.

Also, remember that you should never turn your Xbox on – unless you are sure that it has completely cooled down. Otherwise, it might affect the general processing unit or even the motherboard. And if this happens – it will not be good.

Put Console In A Place With Some Ventilation

If you want your console to cool faster, you might want to consider putting it in a place where there is enough ventilation, such as a window or an air-conditioned room. In other words, fight “heat” with “cold”.

Contact Technicians

If you want a more expensive option – you can seek the help of a professional. Be careful though. These guys tend to overcharge on their services. You might actually be paying good money for a service which could have been easily done by you,

My Xbox 360 Keeps Freezing – Solve This Problem With An Excellent Guide

If you’re up to it – why not get a step-by-step guide and start fixing the problem yourself? By acquiring the necessary knowledge about Xbox and its components, you will be able to solve errors or problems that you might have been encountering with your console – and not just the one about freezing up.
    poush
    Private
    Private

TGP$ : 21

When & Who Created Xbox 360? Empty Re: When & Who Created Xbox 360?

Post by poush Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:21 am

Very much and nice information Smile

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:15 pm