The Tactical Game Plan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Tactical Game Plan

This forum is dedicated to the devoted tactical action gamers. Call of Duty lovers join T.G.P. for all of the latest gaming news!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 187 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:39 am

TGP Affiliates

General Chat Forum .The Music Club Forum TopSite

Join Tactical Game Plan and I Will Join Your Forum The Same Day(Forum Posting Exchanges Also Available!)

Administrator
    Administrator
    The BOSS
    The BOSS

TGP$ : 594

Join Tactical Game Plan and I Will Join Your Forum The Same Day(Forum Posting Exchanges Also Available!) Empty Join Tactical Game Plan and I Will Join Your Forum The Same Day(Forum Posting Exchanges Also Available!)

Post by Administrator Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Hello my name is Will, I am the administrator of The Tactical Game Plan forum. I've been trying to draw traffic and activity to my forum. So, I decided that I would be interested in doing posting exchanges with other forum admins! Any kind of exchanges can be done but for every 1 post you enter on T.G.P. I will submit 2 on yours! That's a 2:1 ratio, and I don't care what category or subject your forum is about I will enter detailed posts. Please join my forum today, you don't even have to confirm a email. Just enter a username, password, and enter the confirmation on the screen and you've joined. I hope to see more activity and if you're interested in this opportunity P.M me!

My website was not only created to draw gamers together it was also made to help promote forums. I will join your forum if you join mine and I will post and start topics on yours equal or greater to the amout in which you post on Tactical Game Plan forum.

I'm also looking to find forums of the same topics to be affiliated with. For example Im specifically looking to affiliate with gaming, technical, black ops, forum promoting and forum post exchange websites & forums. I the administrator will join your forum and post on it and create a little traffic if you do the same for me!

Thanks,

Webmaster/Site Admin: GHOST SMOKE
    The Tactical Game Plan Forums
    Home Page: tacticalgameplan.forumotion.com

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:01 pm